The Archive is open Mon-Fri 9AM-4PM
Initially the capacity will be limited to 10 scholars upon reservation.
To reserve a place, please email: gro.airucjs@ofni-isra. Please indicate in the email the dates in which you would like to have access to the Archive and attach a detailed description of the research project (especially if it is a first visit to the Archive).
The use of a mask is recommended.
The reservation will be considered valid only after having received confirmation from ARSI by email. In view of the large number of requests, you are kindly asked to make a reservation only for those days in which your presence in ARSI is guaranteed.
The archive will be closed for summer closing from Friday 28 July to Friday 15 September and it will be also closed on the following days:
- From Wednesday 1 November to Friday 3 November (All Saints, All Souls’ Day, internal meeting)
- Friday 8 December (Immaculate Conception)
- From Friday 22 December to Friday 5 Jannuary 2024 (Holy Chrismas)
- From Tuesday 20 to Friday 23 February (Meeting of SJ European Archivists)
- From Monday 25 March to Monday 1 April 2024 (Holy Easter)
- Thursday 25 April 2024 (Liberation Day)
- Wednesday 1 May 2024 (International Workers’ Day)
- From Monday 29 July to Friday 13 September 2024 (summer closing)
Any change in the daily schedule will be immediately communicated to readers.